This is kind of awkward.
I know we haven’t talked in a while, but I just wanted to say that I missed you. And that I think about you often, but when I come right down to it, I don’t know what to say anymore. Not because I don’t have rings to say, just because I can’t seem to decide which to say first. Here is a list of things that I want to say or talk about.
1. Sorry for being a bad blogger.
2. Second year teaching is so much less stressful, but comes with a much less potent buzz. Which makes it oddly harder.
3. Theater is wonderful and crazy and crazy-making… and sometimes I wonder if it is good or bad for my soul to be involved. Because there are pretty powerful cases for both.
4. Serena got married and I gave a speech and stuff.
5. So, dating is a thing…?
6. Is dating non-Catholics a thing?
7. Why do I have such a profoundly hard time trusting God?
8. “Sure!” is a 4-letter word. Especially when followed by: “I don’t mind helping with that!”
9. I haven’t watched ANY movies. No really. None. I don’t even know who I am anymore.
10. I have succumbed to so many technological things. I have an iPhone. And a Snapchat. And I love them. My moral technophobia is losing all of its righteous fury. Is this a good thing?
All of these could be blogposts if I were more coherent. But right now they are just rants. I am almost to the point where I am going to start posting them. Let me know if any sound like they might be more interesting. And I will try to make the thoughts clearer on those before I just post.